Saturday, April 26, 2014

Delicate Doilies for Dynamic Duos #100

Hello there! This is truly a bittersweet post for me. This week marks the 100th challenge at Dynamic Duos. After much thought and consideration by Lesley and myself, this is also the final challenge for the Dynamic Duos blog. I will truly miss this challenge and the amazing designers I have had the opportunity to work with. I have met some wonderful friends through this challenge and have been extremely proud to have had the opportunity to work with some very talented stampers. I hope you will join us this week with our final color combo! 
For my card, I decided to use one of my favorite stamp sets, which will be retiring soon: Delicate Doilies. The sentiment comes from the Lacy and Lovely set. For the layout, I was inspired by the awesome sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.
I thought it would be fun to color in the doily image with markers and I really like how the colors came together. The pearls add an elegant touch. I framed the image with some Silver Foil Paper which I think really makes the image pop a little more. I like how this card came out and I hope you do too. 
Here is a quick photo of the inside of the card: 
I hope you will stop by and check out the challenge over at Dynamic Duos. The challenge will close at Noon (PST) on Thursday May 1st, 2014. This week also marks the end of the 6-month term of the Design Team. Please stop by and say hello to them. Such an amazingly talented group of stampers. I can't thank them enough for all of their hard work over the past 6-months. Ladies, you ROCK! :) 
**CLICK HERE** to order anytime 24/7 from my Stampin' Up! website

Follow Me on Pinterest

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, AM! It is bittersweet!
    Hugs to you!!!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne Marie, this card is gorgeous!! Love the use of the color along with al of your wonderful details and the use of the FMS sketch! It truly has been an honor to work with you and Lesley again and we will miss the Dynamic Duos!! Hugs and all the best to you in the future, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. It is bitterweet and sad that DD is ending. I have so enjoyed being a part of the DD design team and will miss it, but will see you all around blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to see this as the last :( I have to say I enjoyed this challenge and will miss seeing them. I am new to blog land as a blogger and I am going to miss this particular brand of color challenge. Please keep posting your beautiful cards. You do grace blogging with your style! Don't leave us completely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :-( I love Dynamic Duos! I'm sad to see you closing it down. I hope it means you'll be bringing us something else exciting and new! ;-) Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Anne Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a GORGEOUS card, Miss Lady!! I had a BLAST being on the team with you!!! Thanks for EVERYTHING!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful card, Anne Marie! Your coloring is superb and the pearls dress it up perfectly. Thanks for all your work on the DD challenges and all the wonderful inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful beautiful cad! Tough decision I am sure but we were treated to lots of beautiful color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is simply beautiful, as always! I loved working with and getting to know you better. I hope to cross paths again with you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely and elegant card! I'll miss all the wonderful challenges at Dynamic Duos - so sad to see it go.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful card, Ann Marie! The sketch, stamp set and colors work perfectly together! I'm sorry to see Dynamic Duos go and you've done a wonderful job managing the challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of my favorite stamp sets too. Very pretty! Thank you so much for your encouragement, your support and for have chosen me to be a part of the DD team. It was a blast, and I feel very blessed to have met you and the other talented ladies. Perhaps we shall meet some day in real life! Till then, AM thank you and happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect!!! I love this card,so so Beautiful!! The papers, colors, image...just perfect!!! Thank you so much for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE everything about it! I will miss the Dynamic Duos Challenge so much and I appreciate everything you have done to make it happen! XX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card this week is bee-you-ti-ful inside and out, as are you, our fearless DD leader! Thanks for taking a chance on all of us DT members this past six months. That time just whooshed by! I remember saying I hoped to be chosen as it would stretch me creatively. It certainly has and I am so grateful to you and Lesley. I'll miss all our FB chatter and your puppy adventures. Stay happy and inky!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is FANTASTIC, Anne Marie! The coloring on that doily is so beautiful. I've had so much fun working with you on DD! Thanks again for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is fabulous! I had never thought of colouring the doily - so gorgeous!
    Thank you for such an amazing couple of years at Dynamic Duos....I've had a ball playing along and being part of the Design Team. You are such an inspiration - love your work!
    So glad we still get to chat on the internets and keep in touch. Hugs & love! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is lovely. I will miss seeing the cards in this challenge...even though, I didn't find the time to participate too often...I would still try to drop by and see all the beautiful inspiration from the talented Design team, and comment when I could. ..Thanks for all you have done with this challenge...it was a joy...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Have a great day! :)
Anne Marie