Thursday, January 3, 2013

The New Spring Catalog is Here!

Hello there! I am so excited to share my first card made in 2013! Whoop whoop! Well, I actually made 30 of this particular card...so I guess that is one way to start the crafting year out right. Go big or go home! This is my card for a swap with some of the most awesome Stampin' Up! Demos out there. Our theme for the swap was to feature new items from the Spring catalog, which went live TODAY!
I used the new Oh, Whale! stamp set along with the coordinating die cut, the Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, the new Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP and super fabby new Striped Organdy Ribbon in Melon Mambo. Bright, cheery and BLINGY! As I mentioned above, these products are available to order TODAY! For real! I'm so excited about this catty and I know you will be too. You can order from my website anytime 24/7 by clicking HERE.
View the new catalog by clicking HERE

Stampin' Up! also started the My Little Valentine Promotion today! You will receive the Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit FREE (a $7.95 value) when you purchase the brand-new My Little Valentine Set. The 4 piece stamp set was created exclusively for this promotion and will not be available again after January 21st! Click HERE for more info about this awesome promotion. 

 Have a HAPPY day today! :) 
Follow Me on Pinterest



5 comments:

  1. Eeeek a polka dot whale and tiny polka dot umbrellas...LOVE IT Anne Marie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little whale! I love your card! I've been thinking it would be fun to play with some fun bright colours like these! Too funny, they are the colours of the comfy clothes I am wearing today, the sort of thing I wear to go skiing!
    Cheers,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I got this set and have yet to play with it....I am "saving" it for some uninterrupted free time, which I seem to have little of! I think the bright colors are perfect for our dreary winter weather...sure cheered me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann Marie...
    Happy New Year!
    What a great way to start off the new year..another cutie card. Love the layout and colors. I just used two of the items (DSP and EF) on a card in my class this week. I just LOVE that whale too, but I'm 'trying' NOT go nuts this year with spending. Hmmm we'll see how that goes. It doesn't look good and it's only the 4th!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is sooo gorgeous Anne Marie, looking at it would make anyone feel well again! Love it. Can't wait for the Spring catty to land here is Aus! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Have a great day! :)
Anne Marie