Monday, January 28, 2013

Feel Goods for Paper Players #130

Hello there stampers! I am here (a wee bit late) with my card for the Paper Players challenge. This week, the lovely and talented LeAnne is our fabulous hostess and she has a fun sketch to try out.  
For my card, I went with a bunch of brand new stamping goodies that have been needing to see some love in my craft room. I love the sentiments on the Feel Good stamp set from the Spring Catalog. The paper, embossing folder ribbons and buttons, I earned for FREE through Stampin' Up's awesome Sale-A-Bration promotion. Click HERE for more details! I just love the colors in this paper, especially because it has Summer Starfruit included in the combo. That color makes me smile! All of the supplies I used are listed at the end of this post.
Please stop by and visit the Paper Players this week! I hope you will play along with this fab sketch with a card of your own. The challenge closes on Friday February 1st a Noon (PDT). Have a HAPPY day today! :) 

The Paper Players Design Team
CLICK HERE to order anytime 24/7 from my Stampin' Up! website
Follow Me on Pinterest

Stampin' Up! Supply List
Stamps: Feel Goods
Paper: Sycamore Street DSP (Sale-A-Bration), Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo and whisper White card stock
Ink: Rich Razzleberry Classic ink
Accessories: Vine Street Embossing Folder (Sale-A-Bration), Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button pack (Sale-A-Bration), Basic Rhinestones and Stampin' Dimensionals
Non SU Accessories: oval and scallop oval dies

15 comments:

  1. LOVE your card! Such fun, bright colours and the texture really adds to the design.
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! The colors and bling are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bold colors, the pretty embossed background, and the sentiment is so sweet. Great use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bright paper! Love the embossed background to match the paper. And, you topped it off with sweet sentiment and lovely bow...so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne,
    Your card design is just beautiful. I love all of the details you included as well. It's funny because the card I came up with uses the same stamp set and oval shape. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic use of the sketch, AM! Love seeing the vine embossing folder and it pairs perfectly with that happy SAB paper. Such bright and happy colors--your signature! Hope you are well...((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  7. AM, Im loving the vine embossing folder it's a great backdrop to this fabulous sentiment. You really showcased the SAB goodies so beautifully.
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card! I skipped over this set in the Spring Catalog but now I may have to get it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Summer Starfruit as well - it has its own personality! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ann Marie so pretty. Love the colors together... now the stamps I've wanted but trying to justify the cost as I don't know if I can find a use for ALL of them....hmmmm
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card! I love the colors and the embossing looks amazing! So so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very pretty! Love the framed sentiment and embossed background! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. First pink and now staryuck. Good thing you have cute cats. Ha! Love all the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful! Great card to show off all of the new goodies! The rhinestone on the button is such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Have a great day! :)
Anne Marie