Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 Year in Review - The Conclusion

Before I get to the cards, I want to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone! I hope you had a fun time ringing in 2013. This year is going to be great! Are you excited? I know I am! 

To finish up my 2012 recap, I am am back with my favorite cards from July-December of 2012. 

July was a REALLY fun month! I was super-excited to attend my first-ever Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah. It was so amazing! I can't wait to go back again. This card has been dubbed the "traffic light card". The flowers completely reminded me of a traffic light the way I placed them. It was not intentional. This color combo is fabulous, though! It is saved in my book of favorites, for sure. 

Ahhh, this card. This card had to be my most popular, most "Pinned", most CASE'd card of the year. I am still getting emails about this card, which totally makes me smile. August was an eventful month for me, as I had foot surgery on both tootsies. I was down for the count for two months and this card was one of the first cards I made when I finally hobbled back into my stamp studio. 

This was a wedding card a family member and I really enjoyed putting it together. September was also  a pretty special month, as it was when we rescued our little kitten Abby from the shelter. Her story is shared in my September posts. We originally intended to foster her but after about a week , ok a DAY of having her in our home, we completely fell in love. She has officially been adopted and we couldn't be happier! 

Every year, I bust out the Snow Swirled stamp set for a holiday card. It is my "go-to" holiday stamp set. Even if that set retires, it will always have a place amongst my stamp collection. This is just one of those sets that I think everyone should own and looks great in any color combo. 

November and December were very challenging months for me in my stamp studio. Between work and my commitments at the animal shelter, time was limited in my stamp studio. My favorite card from November features another favorite stamp set, Day of Gratitude. Perfect for the fall season and super easy to fussy-cut the images. Love that! 

My favorite card in December featured some brand NEW products coming out in the upcoming SU! Spring Catalog. Not to mention, this color combo from the Paper Players challenge is a total keeper. Perfect for so many different occasions, from holiday to everyday. Love it! 

Thanks for stopping by and strolling down memory lane with me as I revisited 2012. I want to thank everyone who visits my blog and especially for the awesome words of encouragement that are left. You have no idea how much they mean to me. I am so excited for 2013! Lots of new things on the horizon here on the Stampin' Anne blog. I can't wait! Have a super day today!! :) 
Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Such a great look back at the year, AM! I loved the "traffic light" card the best. Look forward to seeing your creations in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember them all Anne Marie, beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann Marie great cards indeed! Love to revisit them too. I am looking forward to another year of learning, tips and tricks and just plain blog surfing and playing along with a challenge now and again. I also wish you a Very Happy New Year! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your August card but I do think it would be prettier in different colors. Ha!!! They are all masterpieces for sure! I am a huge fan of all your layers and bling and look forward to seeing more in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These were some of my FAVOURITE cards from this year! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Have a great day! :)
Anne Marie