Monday, January 24, 2011

Who's Ready to Hop?

Greetings, everyone! I thought I would post a little "sneek peek" today with some fun, hoppin' news! No, no, not a "Bunny Hop" (...eek, I'm not even finished with my Valentine's Day cards yet!) but rather a BLOG HOP!!  
Be sure to stop by The Paper Players blog this coming Sunday to join in the fun! 

There will be LOTS of fabulous inspiration from the *New* Occasions Mini catalog (click the link on my side-bar to see more) and there MAY be some delicious blog candy involved, too. Shhh...that's all I'm going to say for now! You have to come visit Sunday for the rest of the details! I was really, REALLY excited to be invited along to share a new project for this hop. I'm 100% certain that the lovely ladies at The Paper Players are cooking up some amazing new creations, too. So be sure to come visit on Sunday and see what's hoppin'! :)

Thanks for stopping by! 
Enjoy your day, 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you are swamped with all that you have going! Sure miss your voice though. Glad you are having fun!

    Tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann Marie... can't wait for Sunday to see what the challenge is going to be at Paper Players.
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a nice comment on my little southern belle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Have a great day! :)
Anne Marie