Tuesday, December 21, 2010

FOUR the Holidays

I received this via email from a (non-bloggin') friend today and thought it would make a perfect post. You basically share four answers to the questions asked. I have been completely CONSUMED with a Christmas gift project (for my in-laws) over the past few days, so this is what I am resorting to blogging about. I PROMISE to have a creative post tomorrow. This week, I just need a few more hours in the day. With that, here are answers to the questions:

1. Four shows that you watch:
~Grey's Anatomy...I'm HOOKED! 
~Man vs. Food
~True Blood, I am chomping at the bit for the new season! Nom, nom, nom...
~Top Chef...I have been known to spend an entire day caught up in a "Top Chef" marathon...scary, but true! 

2.  Four things you are passionate about:
~ my fabulously, awesome family! :) 
~ snapping a great photo 
~ NBA basketball (Go Spurs Go!)
~ cooking an amazing meal to share with great friends

3.  Four words/phrases you say a lot:
~FABULOUS
~I'm just sayin'
~Seriously??!!
~Benjamin Maxwell, NO, NO, NO!

4.  Four things you've learned from the past:
~Life is too short to go through it without great lip-gloss!  
~No matter what you think, you NEVER sound as awesome as you think you do, when you sing in your car or in your shower! 
~There will always, ALWAYS be a missing sock in the laundry...Where do they GO??
~Don't give your time to those who wouldn't do the same for you! 

5. Four places you would like to go:
~FIGI
~Mt. Everest (not kidding, has been a dream of mine for years...)
~Africa
~Alaska

6.  Four things you did yesterday:
~shop for Christmas gifts...I may need therapy from the experience! 
~edited photos for a VERY special gift 
~cooked a delicious dinner with the man I love! 
~laundry...although I seem to do laundry EVERY day...Why?? 

7.  Four things you are looking forward to:
~Going home to NY for the holiday for the first time in 16 years! So excited!  
~Going back to school! 
~A tropical vacation next year
~For now, I'm just going to leave it at three... ;)

8.  Four things you love about winter:
~cooler weather
~scarves...I LOVE scarves! 
~Cocoa....ugh, chocolate-y goodness! 
~that I will see SNOW in 2 days...SO excited! 

9.  Tag four people to play along:
Cheryl- She Stamps 
Xiumaiyuki- Xiumaiyuki


What are your answers? Leave me a comment with YOUR four answers to a favorite question, or share the fun on YOUR blog and let me know so I can visit you. 
I will be back tomorrow with something crafty-licious! :) Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great evening, 

13 comments:

  1. Cute questionnaire! I would like to visit Fiji one day as well. Have a very MEerry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it AM!! Definitely enjoyed learning a couple of new things about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this sounds like fun. May have to double post tomorrow :) since I am not posting next week, too busy with the anniversary party and family. Love, love your answers and you are so going to see snow where you are heading. Don't worry about a creative post, enjoy your preparations and family, we will follow where ever you go. :) Have an awesome holiday sounds like it is going to be really fun. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great vacation, Anne Marie! Cute blog post today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute post! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun post! I know what you mean I have been so focused on getting my anniversary gift finished and working on Christmas gifts that I haven't had a lot of time to post this week. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anne Marie, wonderful insights! have a fabulous time in NY
    Happy Holidays
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne Marie, wonderful insights! have a fabulous time in NY
    Happy Holidays
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fun! It is great getting to know a little about a blogging friend.

    Enjoy your trip to NY! Safe travels.


    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for "tagging" me! I'll have to stop and think about all of this!!
    Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mt. Everest....you are my hero! :o) A tropical vacation....hm...Hawaii *hint* *hint* lolz...I'll be your tour guide!

    I'm loving these tidbits of yours. We have lots in common....especially in the what you love about winter category. I am jealous that you will get to see snow in 2 days!!! accccckk....enjoy them for me!!! :o)

    Merry Christmas to you and your family! I just want to thank you for the wonderful, sweet comments on my blog. They mean so much! xoxo...Yuki

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas to you and your family and of course all the fur babies. Noel and Lucky say Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card to receive. Really enjoyed reading your questions and answers.

    Just so you know, there is a sock eater that lives in every washing machine. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Have a great day! :)
Anne Marie